Last updated: 1st March 2021
We hope you, your employees and families are well. At Hilti our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our employees and our customers.
The recent government directive places Auckland at Level 3 Lockdown while the rest of the country is at Level 2. As such, we have updated our safety protocols based on the New Zealand Government recommendations. From Monday the 1st of March, Hilti NZ will be available through the following channels
- Account Mangers: Availability via phone, email or restricted site visits (with prior clearance from customers, wearing proper PPE and with appropriate social distancing)
- Field Engineers: Availability via phone, email or restricted site visits (with prior clearance from customers, wearing proper PPE and with appropriate social distancing)
- Digital platforms: Hilti Online for purchasing & product info and Ask Hilti for technical advice & webinars. Please check the Help Center section of this page for more info.
- Customer service: 0800-444-584 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilti Store: Our Auckland Store is open for contactless delivery under Level 3 guidelines while Hilti Christchurch is will be operating at Level 2 guidelines. Please follow social distancing at all time and complete contact tracing and health checks.
- Tool Service Centre: Our Tool Service Staff is fully operational to ensure fast processing of repairs
Our warehouse is fully operational to ship out your deliveries. As all Kiwi businesses are adapting to the new guidelines, please note that we may experience delays in our deliveries/pick-ups. Please be patient, your orders will be with you soon.
From our team to yours, stay safe, stay calm, stay informed and stay connected.