Here you can find how to edit confirm delivery settings. System enables the User to set the confirm delivery on, for the Assets transferred.Read more
1. Tap on Identify Item on the overview screen. 2.Read more
Note: In case of failed internet connection or connectivity problems during the data synchronization between the mobile app and the ON!Track servers, the result might be unsynced data - mean...Read more
1. Select Company Settings from the drop down menu in the top right corner of the application. A) On the left, select import and Export Settings. B) From the menu, select Location.Read more
If you want to change the name of your asset group, select the group and click on the "pencil" icon to enter a new name.Read more
1. Add an asset to your transfer cart a) Choose the asset by ticking the box in the asset row b) Click on "Add to Transfer Cart" 2. Go to your transfer cart and select location. 3.Read more
1. Under the tab "Assets“ you can manage your structure of the assets groups. 2. You can add, edit and delete asset groups with these symbols.Read more
1. From the Dashboard choose "Employees" category. 2. Select an employee whose picture you want to add by ticking the box next to the employees' name. 3.Read more
1. Click on the funnel icon; a small screen with criteria by which you can filter opens after clicking. 2.Read more
1. Click on Transfers in the main-navigation bar. 2. Enter scan/alternate code of the asset to be transferred. 3. Click on Add to include the respective asset to the transfer cart.Read more
1. Tap on Transfer Item on the overview screen. 2.Read more
If a tool is not repairable and a replacement tool is sent from the TSC, the new tool needs to be registered in ON!Track by the customer.Read more
In order to implement and run Hilti ON!Track, the customer must ensure that the following requirements are met System requirements Application software Compatible OS Compatible browser Min...Read more
To verify if an ON!Track smart tag is activated please see the following guidelines: During the 'Add Item' or 'Activate' workflow you see a confirmation message 'Tag [Tag ID value] is now ac...Read more
1. Tap on the Check Inventory on the overview screen. 2. Select the location where the inventory check should be performed. 3.Read more
1. Go to the Apple App store on your mobile device. 2. Tap the on the Search button highlighted in red. 3.Read more
Note: locations or parent locations with assigned assets cannot be deleted. In order to delete those locations, first remove the assets assigned to that location or parent location. 1.Read more
1. Under the tab "Dashboard" click on the alert widget which list all alerts of your assets. 2.Read more
1.Select Company Settings from the drop down menu in the top right corner of the application. 2. A) On the left, select Import and Export Settings.Read more
Note: To be able to add, i.e. register, a unique Hilti asset, it has to be purchased by the same Hilti client who is the purchaser of the software license.Read more
Our Customer Service will get back to you in a couple of minutes.
The live chat browser window has been opened. Please continue your conversation there.
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2016, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.
COVID-19 FAQ Find answers to some of our most common questions relating to COVID-19 Learn more