HOW TO CONDUCT AND ANALYZE A CONCRETE SCAN
Hilti High End Detection Advice
Our Hilti Engineers can help advise you on the use of our Detection systems. This advice could include theoretical and practical training to make the most of and gain more expertise in using our:
- Hilti PS 250 Ferroscan
- Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan Detection System
- Hilti PROFIS Detection Software
WHAT CAN I LEARN FROM OUR ADVICE?
- How detection tools work
- What to use detection tools and scanners for
- How to use detection tools
- How to analyze scan data onsite
- How to transfer scan data
- How to draw up scan data reports
- How to manage projects using PROFIS Software.
We can also show you how to use PROFIS Detection to carry out the following
- Data transfer and handling large amounts of data
- Estimating concrete cover, rebar depth and size
- Concrete structure analysis
- Reports and how to document scan data in 2D and 3D
- Overlay data from Ferroscan, X-Scan and EM-Sensor array
WHAT DO I WALK AWAY WITH?
- Improving your expertise to use scanners onsite and analyze results quickly and efficiently
- Helps minimize errors and risks when drilling, cutting, coring and sawing or carrying out non-destructive structural inspection
- Customized advice based on your needs
- Helps to use detection tools and systems productively.
TRAINING KEY FACTS
|Offering and structure of the training|
|1. Target Group||Architects, Engineers, Foremen, Installers
|2. Trade||Interior Finishing, Building and construction, Mechanical and Electrical companies
|3. Duration||Varies from 1 hour - 2 hour|
|4. Number of Participants||Minimum of 10|
|7. Dates||On request|
|8. Location||Onsite in your company or at Hilti Store on request