HOW TO STAY SAFE FROM VIBRATION ON THE JOBSITE
Hilti's health and safety solutions for construction sites
Using hand-held power tools can lead to hand-arm vibrations (HAV) and cause damage to circulation in your hands and forearms plus other medical HAV conditions.
WHY CHOOSE VIBRATION REDUCTION SOLUTIONS?
As an employee it’s important to understand how to avoid risks on the jobsite.
At Hilti we have decades of experience working onsite with our customers, all over the world, every day.
We understand the dangers, challenges and solutions onsite for health and safety. Our trainers are certified engineers and specialists with years of experience.
That is why we developed specific tools to include our Active Vibration Reduction technology.
HOW OUR ADVICE CAN HELP YOU
Find out more about how to reduce damage to your health due to vibration on the construction site:
- Become aware of the risks connected to hand-arm vibration
- Find what Hilti Solutions we have
- Responsibilities of employer and employee
- How to bring in preventative measures using the STOP analysis
- Professional, effective and hands-on learning