HOW TO FIRESTOP FOR ELECTRICAL PENETRATIONS
Firestop for building services, power plants, industrial facilities and data centers
At Hilti we offer a wide range of firestop solutions for electrical applications for:
- Power plants and industrial facilities
- Building services
- Data centers and telecom facilities
Our Hilti firestop solutions are quick and easy to install and inspect. They’re preformed and specifiable making them easy to retrofit and maintain.
They also conform to the most stringent international standards for life safety, such as ASTM, EN and AS. They’re code compliant meeting ETA, UL, AS1530.4 and AS4072.1 requirements.
WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF FIRESTOP SOLUTIONS
Our Hilti firestop products offer innovative solutions for both new builds and refurbishments:
- The Hilti firestop speed sleeve is ideal for circular openings for single cables and cable bundles in masonry walls and floors, and plaster board walls.
- Hilti firestop blocks and plugs are suitable for temporary or permanent seals in walls and floors. Use blocks for large openings and plugs for small or medium openings.
- Hilti firestop cable collars are suitable for over occupied penetrations.
- Our Hilti firestop foam is suitable for medium sized openings for single cables, cable bundles, cable trays, cable trunking and mixed penetrations.