FIRESTOP FOR BUILDING OWNERS AND SPECIALIST CONSULTANTS
At Hilti we can help you with specification and design for passive fire protection systems.
We also offer cutting-edge products and technical backup onsite, online and on the phone. Just get in touch with your local Hilti office if you can’t find what you need online.
WIDE RANGE OF EASY TO INSTALL FIRESTOP SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of firestop products for many different applications and solutions, tested to the most stringent international standards such as ASTM and EN. Plus AS to meet New Zealand requirements.
Our preformed firestop products can increase your productivity. They come with firestop material already inserted inside, making them easy and fast to install, retrofit and inspect.
For instance our soft firestop blocks can be installed without mortar, easy to remove and reuse. Our firestop cable discs just wrap around cables, and our endless firestop collar can be cut to any length you need and used for complicated pipe configurations such as inclined pipes.
EXPERT DESIGN TOOLS AND INFORMATION FOR FIRESTOP
Our online Hilti technical manuals, approval documents and technical specifications help you to design quickly and easily. Simply cut and paste drawings and text into your own design from our Technical Library.
- 2D drawings
- Specification text
- Pre-planning documents
- Approval documents
We also offer a BIM/CAD library of Hilti products to assist with your design.
- BIM/CAD library of Hilti products – accessible through Revit, Autocad, bimobject.com and our Hilti download site.
- You can also use our Hilti Mobile App to see our product catalogue, check product availability and manage your tool fleet and account.
IMPROVING BUILDING PERFORMANCE WITH FIRESTOP
Our Hilti firestop products can improve building structures as well as protect from fire. They’ve been tested beyond ETA and UL fire protection tests and can enhance:
- Building acoustics – by blocking up gaps, which also carry sound.
- Building movement – which can minimize post-earthquake impacts, thermal movement of piping systems, structural deflection or vibration in industrial facilities.
- Protect buildings from mold and mildew – we offer mold and mildew resistant products, which can be particularly helpful in the design of hospitals.
- Follow LEED and BREEAM certification for green building.
- Hilti Firestop products all have a low VOC content.